Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have in my possession a picture called Nude Studies(Ursula

Customer Question

I have in my possession a picture called Nude Studies(Ursula Andress) by the artist Terry Gilbert. He first came prominent in the 1960's. He worked in watercolours and oils and some large canvasses fetch in excess of £10000. He has had a number of successful one man exhibitions in London Galleries. I would like a valuation on the painting or perhaps you could point me in the right direction to explore this avenue. I have rang up a some London galleries but have drawn a blank! Please can you help.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please still try and get me an answer.I only want this question answered!I do not want to subscribe to any more payments! So please cancel after the first £22 payment is taken.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
As requested I will cancel your subscription.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with this question. Is your picture an oil on canvas? If not, what is the medium? What are the dimensions of the piece?Lastly, please upload a clear picture of the piece.