ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a Pauline Trigere scarlet wool ankle length coat.

Customer Question

Hi I have a Pauline Trigere scarlet wool ankle length coat. I know she was a New York fashion designer of some renown but I don't know how much to ask for this coat, I'll never be a size 10/12 to be able to wear it so must sell it. Thank you
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. After doing my research on pre-owned Pauline Trigere wool ankle length coats. On the secondary market they are actually selling from $475.00 to $900.00 depending on condition and collars with fur are selling for higher. Below is an example of a full length wool coat. Remember you can always start out high and come down you can not go up. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you. This light weight wool plaid coat full length was designed by Pauline Trigere in the 1970's. It is a blanket plaid in black and green on cream wool. The coat slips on easily with no collar or closures. There are two pockets hidden in the seams. The tailoring is impeccable and all of the seams match perfectly. It is lined in cream silk and it is in excellent condition. $750.00 US dollars
Hi Imogen, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your coat? Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, I have been away. I was wondering if you knew the UK market at all? and do you need photos to date/ value the coat? also, where should I list it/ take it to be sold?
Hi Imogen, I was going by the US market from stores ranging from New York City, Beverly Hills to Los Angeles through 1stdibs.com through Polyvore.com and typing in Pauline Trigere I have looked at dozens of these coats and these prices are what they are selling for. Yes you can post pictures if you would like. For selling the coat you can try a local auction house, auction sites such as Ebay, Caigeslist, Etsy or your local paper or if you have a local clothing shop that consigns high end fashions. Thanks Mike..PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.