ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Mike, Thanks again great information on the still

Hi Mike,
Thanks again for the great information on the still Life painting
I have another painting by Roland Byrne, Irish artist. It is a water colour and was purchased a few years ago for approx. €600. I would like to get an idea of the current value of the painting.
Regards,
Fiona
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fiona, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes he was born in Dublin he does watercolor painting but also works in oil on canvas and other innovative mediums. Do you have a name of the picture or can you post a picture so I can see if I can match it up with his work. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

See picture attached.

Fiona

Hi Fiona, From the research of his originals selling at auction it looks like a 30% increase the paintings value in US dollars would be around $900.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.
Hi Fiona, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your print? Thanks Mike