Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have signed art work by Ken Hildrew of Lenantons Wharf

Hi, i have signed art work by Ken Hildrew of Lenantons Wharf 1781 22x30.i also have a set of 4 Curwen Chillford limited Edition prints dont know if they are Lithographs of Wensleydale, wensleydale from Moorcock, Windsor Castle signed C90 ?? I think they are set on Somerset Paper and just wondered if they are worth anything please

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I hi I would like to continue please

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.

We do one item per question, if you would like for me to value the Ken Hildrew of Lenantons Wharf art work, I can do that on this question. Then you need to post a new question for one more works.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please Glenda

Can you tell me what you have of his? Is this an Oil Painting, Print, Water Color? Is it framed ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi it's 22x30 print in original frame with a signiture

.
To view the answer, you will need to be logged into the web site from your computer. If you are on a phone please make sure you are logged into the justanswer website, so you can see the complete answer. You cannot respond or send messages to the expert via emails, communication is done through this venue.
.
The Ken Hildrew Print 22 x 30, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $175.00-200.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. Larger Metropolitan Areas bring higher prices then Smaller Cities.
.
If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! Keep in mind if you sell to a dealer or antique or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
If you have any further questions or problem about your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does effect my job.
.
If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name ( Glenda ) at the beginning of your question.
.
Please keep in mind I am only compensated from the site for my answer, if you rate me positively.
.
You do so immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer! Please let me know if you rate this answer, if it did not go through then I can take appropriate measures to make sure I am credited for this. Thanks for letting me know.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Excellent thankyou for your help Glenda it's been a pleasure