Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have an original oil painting by an Iranian artist

Customer Question

Hello - I have an original oil painting by an Iranian artist by the name of Gregor Yaghoubi. It is signed and dated 1975. It was purchased in Iran and is not in a frame. It measures 32" x 43". I have been told recently that work by this artist could be valuable. Any information would be appreciated.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will continue to wait to see if you can find someone to answer my question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not received an answer to my query (Order No. 15510235-170) and it doesn't seem that you have an answer for me, so I would like the £14.00 paid to be reimbursed. Thank you in advance.

Sylvia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx