ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

How much is a signed Mickey Mantle baseball sell for?

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If the ball has a COA and was graded by the PSA/DNA. Most are selling for $450.00 to $700.00 US dollars checking with Worthpoint, Etsy, Ebay. If the ball was a game played ball from when he actual played during the 1950's that is certified with the COA the ball carries a higher value of $900.00 to $1150.00 US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi James, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Mickey Mantle baseball? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.