Wayne
Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

I have an antique wood carving depicting the Battle of Waterloo.

Customer Question

I have an antique wood carving depicting the Battle of Waterloo. ( I assume that it dates from circa 1815 ) It is 17" by 45" and shows Wellington and Blucher in the for-ground with a retreating Napoleon in the background. It is not named. It is in reasonably good condition with a small area of damage in one corner. Is there somewhere I could take this to get it valued ?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

I have not found an answer. I have struggled with this and thought that you might be able to help.

Rgds,

Geoff

Hello Geoff,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Geoff,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Wayne,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I have been away.

I seem unable to load a photo onto your web site. Can I simply email you ?

Rgds,

Geoff

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

You can email photos http://[email protected]

Photos for meyerbuys

Thanks,

Wayne