ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have an original pastel sketch by Richard A Wills of monmouth,

I have an original pastel sketch by Richard A Wills of monmouth, being a farmer watching an auction on market day. Where would I get best indication of current market value.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. You can try these galleries that carry his work. Richard Wills was born in Monmouth in 1939. He was schooled in Abergavenny and at Newport College of Art. The contrasts and contradictions within the landscape and in the people of the Welsh Marches are encapsulated and reflected his work, which bridges portraiture, the natural world, industrial landscapes, sport and more recently, the exploration of abstract images on a grand scale. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher or by using the stars I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you...The Great Atlantic Monmouth Gallery19 Church Street, Monmouth NP25 3BXTelephone: 01600 714527 / 01736 788911www.greatatlantic.co.uke-mail:***@******.*** ..The NewmastersIf you have any queries or would like to stop by, don’t hesitate to get in touch at +44 1600 716654..New Leaf Gallery19 Church StreetMonmouthSouth Wales, NP25 3BXTel: 01600 714***@******.***
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sketch? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.