Wayne
Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

I have an enlveope special edition first day cover dated may

Customer Question

i have an enlveope special edition first day cover dated may 24 1965 with a stamp with Winston Churchall and the queen priced 4 d inside of which is what appears to be a personised card from*****sw1 with a printed lettering ..... i thank you for your kind greetings on my eightieth birthday .....then appears to be signed personally by winston churchill the other envelope that seems to be connected to this find is a post office first day cover Great Britons and coloured emblems
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the person addressed to is scribbled out in black pen then red pen aside from Esq L.D.S LONDON N.W.2
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising stamps for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0