Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA,
54025905

I have inherited an oil painting by James McCorkindale. It

I have inherited an oil painting by James McCorkindale. It shows horses ploughing a field.
I cannot find any price for his art anywhere and was hoping for a valuation. I cna send a picture and dimensions
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 2 years ago.
Good day, my name is***** am a Certified Antique and Fine Art Appraiser, please send the dimensions and images of the painting. You can send them by email to:***@******.*** attention Tim in appraisals.
Thank you for the photograph of your painting by James MCCORKINDALE (1886-1956), A Canadian artist, there is very little bio. on him. His work has gone to auction, so I am able to give you an accurate auction estimate for your painting. Based on past sales your painting has an estimated auction value of: C$110 to C$360.
Thank you for using Just Answer. Cheers Tim
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser
Experience: Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA,