ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have inherited 11 ***** ***** Majolica Strawberry plates.

I have inherited 11 ***** ***** Majolica Strawberry plates. All except one are in excellent condition.
I would like to know their value
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post a picture of the top & bottom of one of the plates plus the size. I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Thanks, ***** ***** mark on the bottom the plates were made in August, 29, 1873 these plates if they are 8" they have a current value from good condition $200.00 to excellent condition $325.00 US dollars each. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.