ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Mike, I just sent you the pictures of the strawberry plates

Mike, I just sent you the pictures of the strawberry plates and was just checking to see if they came through. The plates are 20cm across.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks, ***** ***** mark on the bottom the plates were made in August, 29, 1873 these plates if they are 8" they have a current value from good condition $200.00 to excellent condition $325.00 US dollars each. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.