Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

How do i find a value of a genuine watercolour painting by

Customer Question

how do i find a value of a genuine watercolour painting by peter worswick
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. I will nees to see a few photos of the painting. Front, back and a close up of the signature if it is signed. Also, the size of the painting itself. This will allow me to evaluate the art and give you an accurate value.