ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Valuation please

valuation please
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What would you like to have valued? Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My parents have a painting that we know nothing about just its old and little rough round the edges
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mother was given it by an old aunty who lived in Blackpool and I believe her late husband was an antique dealer
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are there any marks or artists signatures ? Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe not my mother has looked for signatures but nothing
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Ok let me do some research and I'll get back with you. Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Without an artist signature it is hard to put a value on this painting but I think it has to do with the 4 seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter. After researching and viewing similar subjects without an exact match that is my best results and at my antique store I would put a value on this at $400.00 to $600.00 US dollars but that is my opinion. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your ? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.