Wayne
Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

I have a print of "The Duel" By Rosa Bonhuer, Im not sure but

I have a print of "The Duel" By Rosa Bonhuer, Im not sure but it could have been copied by a man named "Pratt".
It is black and white etching about 3ft by 2ft in a heavy dark wood frame,It looks almost identical to the original which i think is in Ireland.
Could you please let me know if this is worth anything.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Wayne,
I am sorry I didn't get back yesterday,something came up,and it just got too late.
The picture is at my workshop,I get there at about 10.30am,I will photograph it and send the image to you then.
Thank you for your patience.
Sharron..