Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA,
54025905

I have an original Hamish Haswell Smith watercolour painting

I have an original Hamish Haswell Smith watercolour painting of Loch Fyne; I would be interested in knowing the value as it is not insured specifically and maybe should be?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.
Good Day, My name is***** am pleased to work with you on this question. Hamish Haswell Smith's work has not entered the Secondary art Market at this point in time. Because of this there is no information or auction records to tell how well his work would do at auction. I did however find out what they sell for in a Gallery. An original watercolor by Hamish Haswell-Smith D.A. (Scottish, b. 1928) Artist and author, has an asking price of £1,100. If you are considering insuring yours. This would be the current insurance replacement value.