ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Is a Princess Mary christmas tin 1914 with contents in tact

Customer Question

Is a Princess Mary christmas tin 1914 with contents in tact picture and christmas greeting also worth anything to amyone. Thank you Susan *****
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Susan, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes most gift boxes contained smoking paraphernalia. The standard box contained a pipe, one ounce of tobacco, a lighter and twenty monogrammed cigarettes, along with a Christmas card from the royal family, and a picture of Princess Mary. On the open market these gift tins of 1914 Princess Mary the value ranges depending on condition and contents from $200.00 to mint condition $350.00 in US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Susan, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your 1914 Princess Mary Christmas tin ? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.