Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have an original Robertson doll commonly known as a Gollywog

Customer Question

I have an original Robertson doll commonly known as a Gollywog but I believe they are more likely to be called or refered to as Black and white minstrel dolls as Robertsons the Jam makers stopped the supply around 1980 it is in perfect condition having been packed away for at least 60 years
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have an original Guinness bird first used to advertise the drink in the 50s again in perfect conditon with thw stamp on
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.. Thank you so much!GlendaPlease Note:.You may get a message in your email ( or if you are in a chat box, it will appear as a pop up ) asking if you would like to Talk to your Expert By Phone.This does not come from me, I am unable to do Appraisals Per Phone.This offer if you click it does result in more charges to you. Appraisals are always best done in writing, this ensures you have a record of it and all information is gathered, such as pictures, sizes, descriptions etc. in order to give you a complete appraisal.. Can you send a picture of this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it may take me a day or so as it is packed away
HelloThat is fine, when it is convenient for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Glenda I have finally got some pics but I may have to go to the library for help to get them to you Sorry Valerie
ValerieThank you for letting me know. I cannot wait to see this. Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you pictures weeks ago
Valerie Where did you send them to?