Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a painting by steve Bindon painted in 1988 called snowy

Customer Question

I have a painting by steve Bindon painted in 1988 called snowy owl can you give me an approximate valuation.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email address is***@******.***
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am familiar with this artist. Please add photos of the painting, the signature, and the back by using the Add Files feature on your screen and I will be happy to evaluate this for you.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The three pictures that I rec'd by email were of signatures and back, but none of the actual work itself. Please add one more if you don't mind.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The last photo just came in my email today, thank you. This painting, titled Snowy Owl by Steve Bindon is an original watercolor painting done in 1988 by the artist. Steve was born in 1960 and is still living. He is know for animal portraits in both oil and watercolor and is doing mostly commission work these days. This piece has a current value of $1500 to $2000 us dollars.
It is inportant for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate my service because a good rating is how the site compensates me.