Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA,
54025905

Tim. I have an old print of Ambush 11 by the artist Adr***** ***** 1900. I was curious as

Hi Tim. I have an old print of Ambush 11 by the artist Adr***** ***** 1900. I was curious as to whether it has any value. in the top right hand corner it says london published 1901 by Ce Clifford & co 21.Haymarket Jw. In the middle at the bottom it says Entered according to slot of congress in the year 1901 at the office of the librarian of congress at Washington USA.
Your expert valuation would be gratefully received
Regards Clare
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.
Hello Clar. Thank you for your question. Captain Adr***** ***** (1845 - 1939) was a British artist and sculpture. He is know for his equestrian paintings and sculptures. Jones retired from the army in 1890, and in 1891 set himself up in Chelsea as an artist.There are few records for his prints, but the ones I found indicate that your print has a value range of $110.00 to $130.00.Cheers Tim