Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA,
54025905

I was left a n original pinting by Norman Colebourne.Mersey

I was left a n original pinting by Norman Colebourne.Mersey river scene with linrs tie up in front of the Liver buildings. I do not want to sell it but will insure it if it is valuable
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not had a response to my question about a Norman Colebourne painting..A little more information may be helpful.He was a marine artist from Wallasey in the UK painting in the era where steam was replacing sail.He was quite prolific although in recent years much of his work has been turned into limited editions,This one is an original and i would welcome some idea of its value
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay, our work list has been rather full. My name is***** and I am an art appraiser. Norman COLEBOURNE, British (1908-1992) is considered a list artist and has had paintings sold in various auctions. Unfortunately his work under appreciated the estimated auction value is £250 - £350. For insurance purposes the replacement value is £450.Cheers Timothy