Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Waring and Gillow Display cabinet Thre glass shelves over

Customer Question

Waring and Gillow Display cabinet Thre glass shelves over cupboard About 1921
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please continue for one more day,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to see if I can help.Do you have any photos of your cabinet that you can send?.If you're able, here's a few different methods of how can send photos:.If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos..Here's another way that works really well:.Go to http://www.imgur.com.Click "Computer".Double click the image you want to upload.Click "Start Upload".When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page..If those don't work you can email them..Email the pictures to***@******.*** have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them..Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name..That should do it..Thanks,Diana