Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have three Thomas Train water colours of Scotland. One of

I have three Thomas Train water colours of Scotland. One of Crathes Church, one of Ballater and one of Plockton. Would like to know value please
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the paintings, signature and back of one painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about bounce
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for the great photos.The three paintings are by Scottish artist Thomas Train (b.1890) and these were done circa 1940's when he was most prolific with his art and had become a member of the Scottish Artist's Association.Each painting has a current value of $800 to $1000usd or $563 to $704GBP.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.