Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a framed painting which has on the back of the frame

Customer Question

I have a framed painting which has on the back of the frame Weymouth and Osmington Bays Constable. Have been looking at Constable prints where they have several similar ones but not mine. Do you think this could be a Constable?
Pat Flippence
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.