Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

How do I find where "portrait of Eveline Lees as a child" by

Customer Question

How do I find where "portrait of Eveline Lees as a child" by Millais is now?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The original painting by John Everett Millaissigned with monogram, 1875, 42.5 x 29.5"Portrait of Eveline Lees, (second daughter of ***** ***** Lee of Woodfield, Oldham)is in a private collection that gets loaned to art museums from time to time.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I knew this but I'd like to know which private collection - Eveline Lees was my grandmother and I was wondering if the owners would like some more information about her. The portrait was in our home until the late 1970's
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
There is no possible way to know who owns it currently.That information is not something that is normally disseminated when it comes to fine art sales.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to cancel my future subscription and getting nowhere, please don't connect me to a solicitor, just cancel my sub after the free trial and let me know it's done
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I use this site like you do and I only answer questions. I have no connection to your account or details.