Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have an original Robert Heindel canvas purchased in 2004

Customer Question

Hi I have an original Robert Heindel canvas purchased in 2004 I would like to get a recent valuation for insurance purposes
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of frame so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I'd love to help you with this piece, but I do need to see it. Please add pictures when you can, thanks!