Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have acquired two high back colonial dining chairs that I

I have acquired two high back colonial dining chairs that I would like to know their estimated value before I have them restored. I also have a small upholstered chair that has a rocking and swivel motion that I would like to know about as well. many thanks in advance. Barbara Holtzhausen.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Barbara, The chairs are from the 1940-50's era when there was Colonial revival in furniture design. The caning can be expensive to restore, in the US it is about $1.00UsD per hole. These two chairs have a value of $25USD each. The upholstered swivel chair is also from this same time period ( I actually have one in sage green!) and has a value of $40USD. If you would like me to convert to GBP, I can do that also. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanx. I also just want to check that the payment I just made is not a monthly standing debit?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
You are so welcome. The experts work FOR the site but not AT the site, so I am not connected to how or what you are charged. That is a question I am unable to answer because I am only given your name, question and nothing else. There should be a customer service link on the bottom of your page and that would be the best way to find out. ------------------------------------------Thank you for the positive rating! If you have another item, just start a new question and put 'forCustomer#39; in the beginning to get me again. I specialize in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, jewelry and just about everything else. You never know what you might have!