Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I am in possession of approximately 1500 signed limited

I am in possession of approximately 1500 signed limited edition sporting tramps prints by albin trowski and would like to sell them.would it be possible to sell them as a job lot and if so what would you estimate them to be worth or is that unrealistic.
Thankyou
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, appraising, antique shop owner, buying and selling on today's current market. Buying and selling everything from elegant glassware to the most primitive of items and so much more to include books. I will do all I can to find out the most information on your item and the value for you. I have access to many data bases, and extensive current library of price guides, as well as access to leaders in the field of antiques and personal property. If another expert should happen to get on your question after my response to you, it is your right to let them know you are working with me. If you wish to continue working with me .
.
What size are your prints,?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
23 inches x 15 inches approx

Are you in the US or England?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
England

.

.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!
.
The Prints are selling in the UK, on sites like Ebay UK, for an average of 100.00-150 GBP, if you wanted to sell them in lots, I would list them for sell in lots of 10, and list them for an average of the 100. each. So it would be 1000 GBP for 10. If you wanted to you could list all of them for one price, just decide what the amount is you would take for all of them, and put them on auction with a starting bid of so much and a reserve of what you would let them go for. An Art Gallery very likely might bid on the whole lot.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained.
.
You can also sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.
.
It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.

.
As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda

Experience: 40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.