Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a round box with a pisture of Queen Hortense by Deval

Hi,I have a round box with a pisture of Queen Hortense by Deval on the front. I was wondering if you could very kindly appraise it for me. See attached pictures
Sue
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is an antique French bronze dore miniature portrait trinket box with portrait of Queen Hortense (1806-1810, reign) the Queen of Holland and stepdaughter of Napoleon I, and mother of Napoleon III painted by artist Derva. These were produced in different shapes with portraits of royalty as the central medallion in the mid to late 1800's. This piece has a value of $250.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the positive rating!
If you have another item, just start a new question and put 'forCustomer#39; in the beginning to get me again.
I specialize in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, jewelry and just about everything else.
You never know what you might have!