Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have purchased an old dirty painting, signed w. It seems

Customer Question

I have purchased an old dirty painting, signed w Collins. It seems to be oil on board in an old gilt frame,roughly sized 36 inches by 20.
The painting depicts a woodland scene, maybe Scotland
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok can't do that until tomorrow, but I can describe pretty accurately
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Old paper, brittle on the back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will try to photograph
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the photographs via e mail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need some sort of answer. I have used this service before and not experienced these problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please advise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am beginning to think that this is not the service I thought it was. Either phone 01409 259177, e mail or return my payment as you do not seem interested enough to respond
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New question. We
Hey do you take money and not provide a service
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

There is a time zone difference and I had shut down for the evening when you continued to respond. My last response before shutting down for the evening was a thank you thinking that you were going to add pictures today.

You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.