Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have two paintings by Fritz Hug, Swiss, (1926-1989). Both

I have two paintings by Fritz Hug, Swiss, (1926-1989).
Both approx 70cm * 55
One is a duck about to land aand the other is a leopard sitting
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.

.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
Are these Oil on Canvas or are they lithographs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I tell?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it's a lithograph. There is nothing raised in the paintwork

.
.

.
.
I thought they were but needed to check for sure. The Lithograph's have an estimated value on the current market for an average of $325.00-400.00 each depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give.
.
You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.

.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.