Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a framed oil painting by Colin & wondered if it was

I have a framed oil painting by Colin Richardson & wondered if it was worth anything
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I'm sure it is a Cornish harbour scene, but other than that I don't know anything about it (it has no date)
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've attached 4 photos of the painting.
1 - Whole painting
2 - section of painting to try to show the 3d effect of the paints
3 - signature
4 - only markings on rear
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is an original oil painting by Colin Richardson, a Newquay/Newlyn artist.

This view is of a Cornish Harbour and painted circa 1961.

This painting has a current value of £300 retail value.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response - Do you specialise in artwork only? I have 2 decorative wedgewood plates & a royal Worcester fruit bowl I'd also like a rough valuation for
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I do specialize in porcelain as well.

I was only contracted to do this painting in this inquiry, so

you will need to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit to finish with this one.

Then, you would start a new question and put 'rarewares' as the first word so that it will be saved for me. I prefer one item/matched set per question (in case there is an item that I need to opt-out of for lack of knowledge), but those three sound like they can all go in one question.

Do click the stars, thanks!