Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have 2 paintings i believe by Cicely Barker but I'm not

Customer Question

I have 2 paintings i believe by Cicely Mary Barker but I'm not sure and one by Pamela Mathews. I need a valuation for insurance. How much will this cost.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I would need to send you photos and measurements of the paintings all in frames so you can value them. I also need a letter for insurance purposes with the accreditation and contact information of the valuer. Please explain how you want me to sent the photo and also hoe soon I can receive the valuation information, I assume by email? Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you.
Best regards,
Angela
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please continue to look for someone for me.
Kind regards,
Angela
Expert:  Wayne replied 11 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with these,
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi,Sorry for the delay in my reply. the other photos did not come out. The main photo is here. The Black Madonna by Pamela Mathews ref www.grail.nz.Please appraise, and send me a certified letter, I can provide my address for insurance purposes.
Angela