Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a small wooden sided chair which I believe to be a

Customer Question

I have a small wooden sided chair which I believe to be a music chair for holding sheet music as the seat is removable. Inside the box seat is an oval metal plate with the name UTICO printed on it, but I cannot read the outside writing. At the moment the covering of the chair back and seat is a modern material. It measures approx 24 inches high x 18 deep and 20 wide. I have tried dating it but cannot find one anything like it. Can you please help in any way? I can send photos if required.
AnnParmakis
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you confirm that the pictures have now arrived and that you can offer me an insight into the chair

There are no photos here.

I have two options and you can choose whichever is easiest for you -

1) I'll give you these instructions for adding them here, just in case you'd like to try again.

The feature works best if you add one pic, hit send, then do the next.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

2) If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).