Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a painting given to me a time ago that has sat in my

Customer Question

I have a painting given to me a long time ago that has sat in my attic for years. The card my Grandmother wrote on the back states "A Hampshire Moor" Attrib to Joseph Thors who exhibited at RA 1865 - 1885 - a fine sky & landscape". I cannot find a signature but I was wondering where I can get it valued and where it can be sold.
H Faulkner
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please close the question. I am afraid I have not been impressed with the web site.Regards
H Faulkner
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

Hi Howard,
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this painting.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0