Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

How much value would be attached to a Royal Tara Tea Set 6

Customer Question

How much value would be attached to a Royal Tara Tea Set 6 cups saucers and piece plates, 6 mugs cake plate and tea pot
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The items are all boxed in the attic I would be unable to get them down. I would have to wait until my son visits. The item are all royal Tara china and in perfect condition
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Royal Tara China is the name of an importer/exporter of

tableware, coffee and tea sets from Galway, Ireland. They started

in business in 1984 and are still in business today as distributors of china.

6 cups and saucers are valued at $15USD per set, dessert plates are valued at $10USD each,

6 mugs are valued at $10USD each, cake plate valued at $30USD and the tea pot valued at $40USD.

You can go here to research the name of your pattern.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.