Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have two Art Deco paintings. The signature look like

Customer Question

Hello, I have two Art Deco paintings. The signature look like M.Glyen or M.Glyer .. 48/100. I cannot find the artist name in any search. Can you help please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please see photos attached
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've already done it. Do it again
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

These are both limited edition circa 1920's prints by UK artist M. Glyn,

one is print number 48 of 100 printed (the only photo sent of the numbering).

I found other prints by this artist (see photos) with the limited edition pieces

selling for $40 to $60 each on average. The artist is not a listed artist (professional artist)

but did self-publish a lot of prints.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.