Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have 1970 Valley of the stour Dedham print by Constable

I have 1970 Valley of the stour Dedham print by Constable printed by Royle Publications Limited and PUNCH, OR THE LONDON CHARIVARL -May 3,1884 print How much are they worth
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry cant send photo but the constable print is not signed but on the back of picture is a sticker about Constable English Landscapes and stating series A and series B the ref for valley of the stour is YL 3537 and it says its Victoria & Albert Museum, Kensington and copywrite is Royle Publications Limited 1970
The Punch print is of a man sitting at desk and another standing over him on the bottom of print is
EGYPTIAN FINANCE.
Mr. Bull(to his"Man of Business") "YOU SEEM VERY BUSY, WILLIAM. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
W.E.G. "NOTHING, SIR,-AND I'M JUST ASKING SOME OTHER FELLOWS IN TO HELP ME!!"
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will you be able to return to me with estimate tonight and if not how do I get answer after I logged off this site?

Your print from Punch, Or the London Charivari

Valley of the Stour, Dedham by Constable

published by Royle Publications in the 1970's

has a value of 30 to 40 Euros.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
confused! is the PUNCH print worth 30 to 40 euro or the Constable print worth 30 to 40 euro, or is that the combined value for both of them please

My apologies. This is the value each. I accidentally hit SEND before I was finished.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No problem can you tell me how I would go about selling them please

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local). I'm not sure how many of these are available to you in Ireland.

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

to get good feedback for answering.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.