Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Recently acquired watercolour by Rhoda Dawson "SS Terra

Recently acquired watercolour by Rhoda Dawson "SS Terra Nova" showing Scunners Barrel(lookout)dated 1936 interested in value

Rhoda Dawson (1897 - 1992)

is a listed artist from Canada

known for watercolor painting.

A 1936 original watercolor of the SS Terra Nova

has a value of €200 based on recent sales of her work.
To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.