Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Im about to buy a new A5 tdi Coupe. I do about 12,000 miles

Customer Question

I'm about to buy a new A5 tdi Coupe. I do about 12,000 miles a year.Sould I take out the service & maintenance plan?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE.. Im happy to help / advise you on this...

I note your question is marked Low Priority but before I comment - I thought I'd just ask and see if you do still need advice on this ....

Kind Rgds, MIKE...............................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please. Is the service pack worth getting.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Any chance of an answer?

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply -

I apologise that I missed your initial reply as I was off after that time...until this Pm.

On the subject of the Service Pack - this is a personal decision of course - but my opinion is that its not worth the added expense.

If you keep the vehicle maintained in line with the normal Audi service booklet ( that you get anyway ) - you should have no problems with the vehicle.

Of course no vehicle is perfect and things do go wrong - but so long as you have kept its normal servicing up to date, that goes a long way as to its longevity - but too if its in warranty, they cannot refuse warranty repairs... The service pack arrangement has the benefits its states but again, by opinion, I wouldn't pay the extra for that as per the above...
Once again, my apologies for the delay, its just how my shifts fell Im afraid.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.