Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have an Audi A6 Quatro all roader 2.5 V6 Deisel & need to

Customer Question

I have an Audi A6 Quatro all roader 2.5 V6 Deisel & need to replace both drive belts (not Cam Belts) I've been told all of he front end has to come off ie Front Bumper, Headlights, & all radiators & coolers to get to them & from what I can see I think this is correct Can you advise please Many Thanks Phil
Category: Audi
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you with your question.

The answer to your question is - YES - Im afraid what you have been told is correct ... there is just not enough room to complete that task without removal of the whole front end...

Thaty said - with just doing those belts - you can just move all forward - away from the car- Its still a lot of work - as all has to be undone. The only thing is the rad does not have to come out - just moved forward away.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.