Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

how to make riding smoother. I feel my car is to bounsy on

Customer Question

how to make riding smoother. I feel my car is to bounsy on uneven road.

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi ,i can wait , it no problem

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how long more to wait?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
waited to long

Please let me know if you would like me to continue to search for a Professional to assist you or whether you would like me to close the question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yesterday I recieve same question but still can wait . You have to come with some answer in three days of waiting ,if you cant find the right one please dont waist my time.

Anatoly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
how to make my riding smoother?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question -

Can you please tell me - what mileage does your car have?

How long have you owned it / had this issue ?

What has been done / tried so far?

Rgds - MIKE.............................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike. 67000 miles. I owe this car for one month . Actually all same models of a-6 same , suspention bit sporty hard. I would prefer smoother option. Maybe there some different springs or something like that which makes car smoother? I didnt tried anything, but I need some advice.

Anatoly.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi there..

I apologise for the delay on my part.

Ok yes - as you quite rightly say.. this is a common complaint / issue on the A6 models..

Really the only way forward is to upgrade the suspension to eradicate this problem... it depends what you want to spend in money as to how far you want to go with that.

It involves really replacement of the shock absorbers - and springs - but you can either replace these as individual items - (pairs ) or fit a "kit" - and there are many around - all depending on price again - as I say how much you want to spend. But to improve the ride - it is as I mentioned, a case of replacing the shock absorbers and springs basically.

I will give you a link to one company page which gives you a list of kits and parts suppliers if thats any help to you or of course you can look for yourself - but this may be helpful I hope for you -- the link is HERE.

But yes - doing as above will seriously improve the ride whatever you do - changing the original parts out.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well, I checked website which you re adviced. Firstly I could not find my car from the list shown and did look all suspentions available but didnt see any which for smooters the ride.What would you advice me to do?

Anatoly.