Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Audi A6 2006 3Lt Allroad 130,000 miles, suspension pump replaced,

Customer Question

Audi A6 2006 3Lt Allroad 130,000 miles, suspension pump replaced, driver side front and rear drop after a few minutes. No leaks found. Fault codes 01397, 02645, 6291. All indicate solenoid block issues with level sensor issues and possibly other problems.

Has any one come across this before and what should I replace first? Best place to get parts in UK.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, still need the information. So carry on.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Billy replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

The valve block, is with the air supply unit (pump, or compressor), was the valve block replaced or only the compressor?
Was the wiring connector on the valve block checked (loose, dirty or corroded pincs and contacts)?
PS: you can check bba-reman.com, as they should be able to remanufacture your pump and valve block if needed (obviously the pump does not need, as it was replaced).
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thank you, I will forward the information to my garage on Monday and get back to you with the results.

again thank you.

Expert:  Billy replied 4 years ago.

Kindly get back to me with your findings, so we proceed accordingly...

Regards, Billy