Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi wonder if you can help i have a audi a2 i went to start

Customer Question

hi wonder if you can help i have a audi a2 i went to start it the another morning and it refused to start i thought it may be the battery as i have had the vehicle from new so i got to a friend garage after jump starting the vehicle but now the key want open the vehicle and it is lock out should i am take it to a audi dealer
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.