Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
thanks for replying.
I have no idea whether there are any engine malfunction codes.
I have however noticed
1. stereo stopped working, pulled the fuse and replaced it and stereo started working again.
2. one horn stopped working for some time, until I pulled the fuse and replaced it . The horn started working again.
3. Indicator relay sometimes starts clicking intermittently.
4. The ESP lamp has for a long time stayed alight while driving and sometimes comes on when the car is stationary.
5. Since the red flashing ABS light has started coming on, it seems to have affected 1. cruise control. 2. Traction control. 3. power loss from engine.
I am thinking along the lines of a problem with the Fuse Panel, or possibility of a suspected single wire which exits from the engine loom then crosses the rocker cover on the nearside travelling down the side of the engine and under by the sump but have as yet not been to trace it any further. This wire I found had been trapped under the Rocker Cover after a new gasket was replaced.