Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hello..I had my q7 parked for 3 months..took it yesterday and

Customer Question

Hello..I had my q7 parked for 3 months..took it yesterday and replaced the battery at an Audi garage and they said everything is ok but today the car won't start..the key goes in,the radio comes on and the lights in the cabin,even the air con comes on but when I turn the key again no response..the battery light and the engine yellow light normally comes on before the engine starts but now nothing and the car is locked in P gear and won't move..can u help?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?