David-VAG
David-VAG, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I've been working within the Audi group for over 10 years diagnosing and repairing them
27984060

Hi I have an audi tt 2002 soft top 1.8t q can you give me

Customer Question

Hi I have an audi tt 2002 soft top 1.8t q can you give me the original base code for the central locking I changed the code to 07918 to change the beep to on when locking the doors and also to lock the car when starting of driving which worked well The original code I wrote on a piece of paper and put in my pocket of my shorts,it was not until 2 days later that i realised the roof did not fold back by which time the shorts with the code had been washed and lost for ever.
Any help would appreciated.
Adrian.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Adrian,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please try and find the correct code I would think all soft top tt vehicle would have the same code.

Adrian

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  David-VAG replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer

Below is a link that shows the coding for the central locking system for the Audi TT in Great Britian.

Attachment: 2013-08-18_180119_tt_roof.pdf

I hope that this helps and if I can help further please feel free to ask

Dave