Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

hi can you tell me how much it will cost to service an rs4

Customer Question

hi can you tell me how much it will cost to service an rs4 ? and how regular it is required
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this.

With regard to the costs - costs / charges vary around the country and even between garages - so I strongly advise to ring around local to yourself and get quotes for the servicing from different garages.

A typical guide though is as follows for you :

Health check

Home the engine 'health check' Ensure your car is running as it should, performed on a dynometer

£81.60

10K Service and Inspection

Fully synthetic oil, Oil filter, Air filter, Pollen filter, Sump washer, Oil disposal, Full Inspection, Diagnostic Check, MRC labour

£341.86

20K Service and Inspection

As 10k Service but with addition of spark plugs and fuel filter, MRC labour.

£568.97

Inspection, Health Check and Dyno

£142.80

Diff and Gearbox oil change

Gearbox oil, Diff oil, MRC Labour

£193.13

Please note the above is a guide for the reasons I mentioned above.

As regards service schedules- on the normal service plan, the servicing is every 12 months or 10,000 miles whichever comes first.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

You need now to click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.