AudiDoc
AudiDoc, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Independent European garage owner. Over 20 years experience
14582033

I have a 3.2 v6 tt 2003 with dsg box, 47 000 miles on the

Customer Question

I have a 3.2 v6 tt 2003 with dsg box, 47 ' 000 miles on the clock. When driving it appears every now and then to jump into neutral, causing the revs to go through the roof and is also a safety concern. Any ideas ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  AudiDoc replied 4 years ago.
Actually, yes. I've run into this more than a few times with the TT 3.2 DSG models. It's also a very inexpensive fix. I've seen plenty of faults with the brake light switch. Small, mounted to the pedal assembly, costs about 20 pounds. If there are no fault codes stored in the transmission control module, then I would replace the switch. This should take care of your problem.
Expert:  AudiDoc replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, that was meant to be posted as an answer. However, please feel free to respond for more information.