mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

what happens when a turbo goes on a audi a4 tdi

Customer Question

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
When the turbo fails on the vehicle the power willbs limited almost like it is not running on all cylinders. There will also be usually smoke out of the tail pipe and sometimes engine noise.